FAQs for Webinars
Please feel free to call our Webinar Support Squad at (800) 218-8588 with any unanswered questions before or during the Webinar.
As a reminder, please be at your computer and ready to log in 10 minutes prior to the start of any webinar.
We recommend logging in from a home computer for the best experience. You will have difficulty logging in from your work computer due to your company's firewall. If you won't be able to access your link from your home computer, please call our Webinar Support Squad to request a new link.
If this is your first time joining a GoToWebinar
- You may be prompted to download the full desktop version or the web app.
- Choose the full desktop version if joining from home.
- Choose the web app version if joining from a computer with firewall restrictions.
Joining the Webinar
- We recommend logging in from a home computer for the best experience. You will have difficulty logging in from your work computer due to your company’s firewall.
- Two audio options:
- Dial-in Option: Please note this will be a long-distance call, so use your cell or a landline with an unlimited long-distance calling plan as necessary. You will be entering the 9-digit access code provided in the email from GoToWebinar. When prompted, enter the audio PIN into your telephone keypad.
- Computer Audio Option: You must have a computer, webcam or headphones with a built-in microphone. You will need to change the audio settings on your GoToWebinar screen to "Computer Audio." Select the gear icon in the top righthand corner, then select "Computer" and “Turn on Computer Audio.” You should NOT dial-in on your phone if using computer audio as that would cause a sever echo.
- Last minute change of plans? If you won’t be able to access your link from your home computer, please call our Webinar Support Squad at (800) 218-8588 to request a new link.
Using a tablet?
- You can view and listen to the Webinar from a tablet, but you will not be able to raise your hand to ask questions. Using a computer instead of a tablet will give you the best experience.
Joining from multiple computers?
- The link you received for this Webinar is unique to the email address you provided us. The link cannot be shared with other users.
- Please contact our office if your household would like to log in from two computers, and we will register you with two different emails. Please call our Webinar Support Squad at (800) 218-8588.
- Once the link has been clicked from one computer, it cannot be clicked on from another. However, you can click on the link multiple times from the same device.
Have a question for the speaker?
- During the Webinar you have the ability to “raise your hand” and ask questions. Simply click on the hand icon next to your name, and the presenter will call on you.
- There is no need to mute your phone during the Webinar as we will ensure you are heard ONLY when you ask your question.
- Please call our Webinar Support Squad at (800) 218-8588 with any other questions before or during the Webinar.